18 January, 2012

Ahhh!

Wow, I have been away from Blogger, huh!? I haven't realized it's been so long. Hopefully I can update way more often.


I guess I will start off and talk about what I am currently doing with Beachbody. I am doing a new program called, Les Mills PUMP. It is new to Beachbody, but not new to the world! It's one of the number one fitness group classes at gyms and both Beachbody and Les Mills have teamed up to bring you this awesome training to your television!


I am on week 2. So far, I am absolutely loving it. I can already feel and see the results. I am also incorporating it with TurboFire. How great these two go together! Here is an example of my schedule. This is for this weeks:


Week 2:
Monday: HIIT 25, Pump & Burn
Tuesday: Rest Day
Wednesday: HIIT 15, Pump Challenge, Hard Core Abs
Thursday: Fire 30, Flow (stretching)
Friday: HIIT 20, Pump & Burn
Saturday: Fire 45
Sunday: Fire 45 EZ, Hard Core Abs



This workout is fantastic. After I do one, I am so so hungry. I definitely feel my metabolism kicked into high gear. Nothing joking-wise about that! I am excited to see the end results.


For more information on Les Mills PUMP, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment